We’ve worked very successfully with them since 2005 and hear nothing but positive feedback from the Candidates who join them.
Recently, one of our BBJ Captains called to say how utterly delighted he is with his first month on-site; the job is amazing and possibly the best career move he’s made – and we always hear equivalent feedback from everyone else too.
We’ve hired their Captains since 2005 and have just crewed a brand new A340 recently delivered from Toulouse, plus added Captains to their A310 and BBJ aircraft.
Supporting the whole programme, our Maintenance Engineers are both on-site and additional ones are being selected.
Our first professional In-Flight Chef Candidate was interviewed in Paris this week and will be demonstrating his cooking skills to them in Bahrain in coming days (we’re also looking for more Candidates for those positions, should you know anyone – he must have In-Flight experience).
To date, all flying is Private; there are no Charters.
The positions are offered as permanent Jobs, on 12mth rolling contracts.
This Client is an Elite Employer in the truest sense and now they’d like to secure 8-10 x VVIP Cabin Crew.
Who Will They Hire?
Our Client plans to hire directly, 8-10 qualified and experienced Cabin Crew Members.
Do you, or do you know anyone who offers, our Clients’ ideal Profile for each person on the Team:
- An articulate and intelligent lady, with a natural and elegant style that stands out from the crowd
- Someone who projects and delivers trust, capability and safety
- We can only consider experienced Cabin Crew, but they should ideally also offer other experiences – perhaps previously a PA who organised her Boss’s diary, planned and booked his overseas trips, dealt professionally with telephone calls, greeted visitors and is experienced with a little accounting such as expense claims – or maybe someone who worked as a Receptionist in a 5 star hotel, or any other fields that bring appropriate life and work knowledge.
- Being smart, adaptable, creative, proactive and quick thinking are natural talents
- Belonging in the top-tier of the VVIP Cabin Crew world already – or with that potential (and that’s something of great interest; a Flight Attendant who shines out across her progressive career inside one of the world’s Elite Scheduled Operations would be ideal)
- Someone who adds value by naturally recognising, then actioning, that last 10% which takes what the Team provide beyond the norm, will be welcomed
- Understanding what makes the Team she’s part of one that the Owner would be proud to present to his esteemed in-flight Visitors is key – will the Foreign Head of State sitting next to him want her on his own Team?!
Our Client has also asked us to tick a few practical boxes for them:
- Only Ladies can apply, approximately aged 25-32
- Nationalities: A split across the team of something like 2 -American 2- Spanish 2 – British 2- Italian and 2- Greek is preferred
- Candidates must have current Safety licenses, preferably on B-737, A-310 and A340
- The new Team is needed on-site for local Training by mid-March 2013 at the latest
- Candidate’s height/weight ratio must be normal and no tattoos can be visible while in uniform
- Candidates from airlines such as Etihad, Emirates, Gulf Air or Qatar will be welcomed, as well as other VVIP Operations.
- They must also be willing and ready to relocate to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
How To Apply
Please send the following information to Fiona@BettsRecruitment.com
a) A copy of your up to date CV/Resume (as a Word.doc or similar open format)
b) A selection of appropriate photographs
c) A Cover Letter/Email, outlining why you are applying
The Betts Team review, shortlist and recommend Candidates to our Client – based on your CV, Cover Letter and professional presentation.
From these recommendations, our Client will then invite their own shortlisted selection of Candidates to attend an Interview, the format of which will be advised as we progress.
We will make sure you receive feedback about your application as soon as possible.
Other Betts Information and Links:
@BettsRecruit – follow us on Twitter to receive new Job Vacancies, Betts Blog articles and appropriate updates; include #BettsRecruit as a keyword to categorize your own tweets as related to Betts.
www.BettsRecruitment.com – the Betts Website: All about us, what we do and how we support our Clients and Candidates.
www.BettsRecruitment.wordpress.com – the Betts Blog: A totally free service for everyone who works in Aviation; no sign up needed; it’s all there to help your personal career development – plus some coffee break items!
www.LinkedIn.com - Connect with Fiona@BettsRecruitment.com or join the Betts Recruitment LinkedIn Group to hear about Senior and Executive positions and relevant updates and information.
www.Facebook.com – Connect with Fiona or join the Betts Recruitment Facebook Group for a more light-hearted view of Aviation but with job postings and job application info included.
Candidates@BettsRecruitment.com - Please email your CV/Resume/Bio-Data updates to the Betts Team.