One of the Directors
- Coordinate the annual operations budget and plan
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals for the organization
- Provide strong day-to-day leadership
- Create the strategic five-year plan and implement new processes and approaches to
Lead and manage the organization’s vice presidents, who have the following responsibilities:
- Build local fund raising and sales infrastructures within local offices
- Generate sufficient local revenue to cover local costs
- Increase fee-for-service contracts
- Identify geographic growth opportunities and priorities
- Communicate the branded message internally and externally
- Increase key impact measurements
- Ensure that all programmatic partners renew their contracts
- Develop curriculum, tools, and training that meet cost guidelines
- Finance, Technology, and Human Resources
- Produce and implement a Balanced Scorecard metric throughout the organization
- Instil a human capital development and “coaching” culture within Organization upgrade human resources functions including: training, development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance evaluation and recruiting
- Develop an accounting system that provides the organization with quick access to financial information and enables strategic budgeting
- Analyze the current technology infrastructure and scope out the next level of information technology and financial systems that support the growth of specific programs and the organization overall
At what point will he tell us what the company does?
Skills are transferable, of course, but all the person you send your CV to knows about you, is what your CV tells them.
Forgetting to mention what you actually do isn’t very helpful to them – and more importantly – to you!